Subi Square is giving 3 lucky winners a $200 Subi Square gift card each!
To enter simply LIKE the Subi Square page on Facebook and in the comments below and tell us what your favourite store at Subi Square is that you love.
Competition runs until 5pm Thursday, November 5th 2020.
“Return To Your Square & Win”
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: JLL on behalf of Subiaco Square Shopping Centre whose registered office is at Central Park, 29/152-158 St Georges Terrace, Perth
2. The competition is open to residents of the Perth aged 18 years or over except employees of JLL, Subiaco Square, its retailers and agencies and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Visit the Subi Square Facebook page.
Like the Subi Square Facebook page.
Leave your answer to the question in the competition post’s comments.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
1. One of three (3) $200 Subi Square branded EFTPOS Gift Cards
2. Normal Gift Card terms and conditions apply. See the Reverse Side of the Gift Card for details.
13. Winners will be chosen:
1. By random by software from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by DM Facebook on Monday, November 9th, 2020.
If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and 1 x $200 Subiaco Square branded EFTPOS Gift Card will be sent via Express Registered Post which will require a signature on receipt.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to JLL on behalf of Subiaco Square and not to any other party. Winners information will only be used for purposes of delivering prizes and this information will not be retained.
An Important Announcement about COVID-19 & our Centre.
March 16, 2020
The health and safety of our customers, retailers and staff is our number one priority. Shopping centres and Retail Precincts are currently exempt from government advice around gatherings of over 500 people, so we’re staying open to make sure you can continue to have access to essential products and services as we navigate COVID-19.
We have implemented additional cleaning procedures. If you’re feeling unwell, we ask you to think of your community and stay home.
We are following all advice from the Federal Government, WA Health Department and the World Health Organisation and will keep you updated as new information becomes available. We look forward to seeing you in centre soon.